Returning fighter Dee Jay and newcomers Manon, Marisa and JP will be playable characters in Street Fighter 6 [13 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/games/street-fighter-6″>Street Fighter 6Capcom [2,366 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/companies/capcom”>Capcom announced. Pre-order bonuses, game editions, and new World Tour mode details were also announced.
Get the details below.
All pre-orders will receive alternate colors for Chun-Li, Jamie, Manon, Dee Jay, Juri, and Ken’s Outfit 1, while PS5 [3,930 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/playstation/ps5″>PlayStation 5 and PS4 [24,356 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/playstation/ps4″>Digital PlayStation 4 pre-orders will also receive exclusive items like 18 special in-game titles and 18 stickers featuring unique artwork from the launch roster to personalize their profile.
The three editions available for pre-order starting today are:
- regular edition ($59.99; physical/digital) – Includes Fighting Ground base game, World Tour, Battle Hub, and 18-character launch roster
- deluxe edition ($84.99; physical/digital) – Includes base game and Year 1 Character Pass (containing four characters), colors 3-10 for Outfit 1 of each of these year characters 1 and a bonus of 4,200 reader tickets for game purchases
- Ultimate Edition ($104.99; digital) – Includes the base game and the Ultimate Year 1 Pass, which contains the Year 1 Character Pass content, two additional costumes and their alternate colors for all four characters from in year 1, two additional stages and a bonus of 7,700 Driving Tickets
Around the world mode
Next, we shared new details about the all-new World Tour mode. Visit exciting locations like an arena in Italy, a festival in France, a beach in Jamaica and more as you travel around the world learning special moves from the masters. You can even mix and match special moves from different masters, meaning your avatar can throw a Hadoken or Sonic Boom, perform a Spinning Bird Kick, and perform a Yoga Flame, all in the same match as long as they use different entries. . World Tour also introduces Master Assist, allowing players to fight alongside a master like Ryu by summoning them into battle to aid them for a period of time, a useful tool when encountering more than one opponent. Finally, go all-out with mini-games like karate bottles, savor Italian cuisine, parry basketballs, and more. Minigames are playable between matches in the form of part-time jobs where you can earn currency in World Tour mode to buy clothes, food, and more.
And now we welcome the Street Fighter 6 scene, a returning legend – Dee Jay – and three newcomers – Manon, Marisa and JP.
- Dee Jay – First appearance in Super Street Fighter 2, Dee Jay is a world famous dance music superstar with a burning love for music and fighting. As a returning character to the series, Dee Jay retains his trademark moves that will get you in the groove such as Air Slasher, Double Rolling Sobat, Machine Gun Upper, and Jackknife Maximum, while adding new moves like Jus Cool and Weekend Pleasure to his arsenal. Visit Bathers Beach, Dee Jay’s scene in Street Fighter 6to find a beach party full of life at sunset.
- Manon – Supermodel and world champion judoka, Manon marches on the catwalks of street fights to become the strongest model in the world. Manon’s move set is a graceful union of judo grappling and classical ballet with moves like the Manege Dore, Renverse, Pas de Deux, and more. Find her on the stage of the Fête Foraine in France, a dazzling carnival in the middle of the French horizon.
- Maria – Marisa is a rising Italian jewelry designer who claims ancestry from ancient Greek warriors. A powerhouse of character, Marisa uses her long limbs to unleash slow but gargantuan strikes like the devastating Gladius, the defensive counter Scutum, the mighty kick Quadriga, and the all-powerful Goddess of the Hunt. Soak up the smell of victory at the Colosseo, Marisa’s stage, with battle-ready warriors cheering you on in the background.
- JP – JP is the head of an international non-profit organization responsible for many successful investment projects and the man behind Nayshall’s current prosperity. He has a beloved cat named Cybele. JP takes over the entire map from every angle with moves like the Mighty Void-Creating Start, the Torbalan deploying Clones, the Embrace Grasp, and the Destructive Ban.
Street Fighter 6 is planned for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series [3,057 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/xbox/xbox-series”>Xbox and PC series [16,519 articles]” href=”https://www.gematsu.com/platforms/pc”>PC via Steam on June 2, 2023. A second closed beta test will run on all platforms except PlayStation 4 from December 16-19.
Watch a new trailer below. See a new set of screenshots in the gallery.
#Street #Fighter #Adds #Dee #Jay #Newcomers #Manon #Marisa #Gematsu